The Construction and Benefits of the CargoGlide CG1200
Sunday, July 23, 2017
VMAC has launched the latest UNDERHOOD30 air compressor for 2017 Ford F-250 and F-350 trucks. This rotary screw air compressor is designed to fit with the Ford 6.2L V8 gas engine, while ensuring the new truck warranty remains intact.
"Out of 25,000 VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors installed on work trucks worldwide, about 15,000 have been on Ford trucks. We're proud to offer this 30 CFM air compressor for 2017 Ford trucks to meet our customers' needs as they upgrade their vehicles," says Mike Pettigrew, VMAC's Marketing Manager.
The VMAC UNDERHOOD30 Air Compressor for the 2017 Ford 6.2L V8 Gas is the lightest weight mobile air compressor available, weighing just 62lbs (32kg). This lightweight air compressor reduces truck GVW by up to 290lbs, offering Ford owners better fuel economy. It's also compact, freeing up to 23 cubic feet in the truck bed, allowing for more cargo space.
With up to 30 CFM at 100% duty cycle, it is the perfect solution for light-duty applications including tire servicing, utility servicing, and forklift repair. Even in extreme desert and arctic climates, the VMAC UNDERHOOD30 Air Compressor will continue to operate, as it is installed under the hood of the truck, protected from the elements.
"This is the third UNDERHOOD air compressor we've launched in 2017," says Mike Pettigrew. "The UNDERHOOD30 for 2017 Ford 6.2L V8 Gas trucks follows the recent launches of the UNDERHOOD30 for 2017 Ford Transit EcoBoost vans, and the UNDERHOOD70 for GMC's 2017 Sierra Duramax Diesel trucks. VMAC is committed to adding to the product line of compact and powerful mobile air compressors as new work trucks and vans are released."
For more information on the VMAC UNDERHOOD30 Air Compressor, please visit www.vmacair.com/lp/2017-FORD-V8gas.
Thursday, July 20, 2017
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH VMAC’S G30 GAS DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR
This is where the VMAC G30 air compressor comes in. This rotary screw gas driven air compressor is your equipment MVP for getting jobs done faster. Get on-demand air in the time it takes to walk from your truck to your tool; no more waiting around for the air pressure to build. And with 30 CFM at 100% duty cycle, you can get through your jobs in less time and with no interruptions.
Whether your goal is to finish work faster to get home and relax, or squeeze in a few extra jobs before the end of the day, the VMAC G30 air compressor is able to handle your on-demand air requirements, every time. This gasoline powered air compressor was designed with functionality and convenience in mind—here are the facts:
- VMAC’s G30 offers up to 30 CFM, 100% of the Time, Every Time
- 50% more powerful – VMAC’s patented rotary screw air compressor has been engineered to produce full air power, on demand at 100% duty cycle. Typical gas driven reciprocating air compressors produce approximately 20 CFM and can only operate at 50% duty cycle.
- With a 100% duty cycle, the VMAC G30 will be able to handle the entire job, without interruption, for maximum efficiency.
- VMAC’s G30 is the Smallest Gas Air Compressor in the World
- 50% lighter – the G30 air compressor weighs just 205 lbs (93 kg), while typical gas driven reciprocating compressors weigh a massive 410 lbs (186 kg)
- 50% smaller – the G30 air compressor saves you up to 15 cubic feet, allowing you to fit more tools in your truck. Measurements: 33.5” (l) x 20.3” (w) x 20.7” (h)
- VMAC G30 is the Most Affordable Gas Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor Available
- The VMAC G30 price is competitive and affordable to fit your budget
- VMAC G30’s Warranty is the Best Available
- VMAC Lifetime Warranty (Limited) – the G30 air compressor comes with the industry’s first lifetime warranty
- 5 Year Subaru Engine Warranty – the 14 HP Subaru engine comes with an industry leading warranty. Most engines are under warranty for just 2 years
See the full VMAC G30 gas driven air compressor, plus specs and components, including the cold climate kit for temperatures hitting -25°F (-32°C). Watch VMAC’s G30 demo video to see this powerful and compact compressor in action.
Read more about the VMAC G30 rotary screw gas drive air compressor here:
- VMAC G30 Gas Drive Air Compressor Installation Best Practices
- Gas Engine Driven Air Compressors for Tire Service: Tech Advancements
- Learn the New Features & Benefits of the Gas Drive Air Compressor
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, July 17, 2017
The Pickup Pack™ is a unique alternative for those needing organized storage and lockup security without the cost of a service body and that can be easily installed on your pickup in a few hours.
Pickup Packs™ include a headache rack, two lockable low side boxes, a flat or dome center hatch, and a removable ladder rack. Other options include gullwing saddle box and an HPI Truckslide™.
Learn more at http://www.highwayproducts.com/pickup...
Friday, July 14, 2017
How do you turn a mere handheld power drill into a portable, versatile pulling tool? With the rugged, versatile, and easy-to-use WARN Drill Winch. From moving heavy nursery stock, to pulling a rolling load up onto a trailer, the 500 lbs. capacity Drill Winch does the hard-to-handle pulling jobs. Simply chuck in your drill to the winch, and you're ready to pull up to 500 lbs.
The WARN Drill Winch has 30 feet of durable wire rope and has a freespool feature for fast and easy rigging; integrated hawse fairlead, and rigging hooks front and rear. Learn more at http://www.warn.com/utility/acwinches....
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Full-size, short or long-bed trucks. ProTech offers cab racks to fit most truck bodies and styles. With options designed to suit your needs, our racks are manufactured with your safety and job in mind. We always welcome custom work with any ProTech product.
Louvered style available as special order.
Standard Units Fit Most Truck Bodies and Styles. Call with your truck year, make and model. Custom orders welcome!
Cab Rack Design Options to Suit Your Needs. Choose rugged aluminum mesh, stylish louvers, or no insert at all. Standard Design Features. Diamond plate front panel, brake light cut-outs, and 24" feet are standard on all units. 32" Extended Feet Option. Designed to accommodate level installation of our popular cross-body box.
All Aluminum Construction means low maintenance and high durability. Strong and lightweight design for added fuel economy. Unlimited Options for Work Applications. Choose lumber stops, load light brackets, beacon light plates, overload sign assembly and more! Customize for optimum performance and top-notch looks!
Please contact your local ProTech dealer to order a cab rack built to your custom specifications.
Learn more at: http://protech.net/products/work-truck/cab-racks/service-body-cab-rack-mesh
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Sunday, July 2, 2017
Old vs New: 1974 vs 2017 Ford F-250 - How Much Has The Super Duty Changed in 43 Years?
( http://www.TFLtruck.com )